Monday, February 14, 2011

Growing and Learning

 I have not been a very good blogger, lol.  It has been over a year since I have posted anything.  I am going to try to do a better job! I am trying to learn how to use coupons better, I am going to try to share with you about this process.  A lot has changed this past year, my oldest daughter is in school and she has grown up so much in the past year, it is so sad.  It is also sad all of the negative things she has learned at school,  this has really become a burden to me and I am currently struggling with the pros and cons of public schools and the pros and cons of homeschooling.  I do have a couple of friends that home school their kids and they do wonderful job their children are so humble and well mannered.  I have prayed about it and I am leaving it in God's hands. 

"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.  By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love to one another."
                                                 John 13: 34-35

0 comments: